Friday, January 25, 2008

Blue 2.0


So yeah... I've blogged before..
It's quite easy as a matter of fact, just time consuming to type everything up (or at least it is if you are like me and have to add your own thoughts to your thoughts) (it makes sense.. trust me).
Not exactly sure what I’ll blog about on here. I guess whatever strikes my fancy. I'll prolly repost some dreams from my other blog for sure. I know I'm about to post the infamous "submarine" dream just for Kopana :)

On instant messaging..
I've been instant messaging for over a decade now! wow... i didn't realize i'd been online that long until I thought about it just now. Wow does that make me feel old.... So far only Cliff has messaged me on AIM (I'm SasquatchKY01 on there). He felt the need to share with me that Ben gives love a bad name. Which is probably true... even though at this point its only hearsay. Any comments on that Ben?

Oh. Go try the ice cream at this lil ice creamery thats in southern Indiana. Its really close to that Falls of the Ohio state park building. Its not bad :)

2 comments:

Crystal said...

love the AIM name!

Thomcub said...

Hehehe, i've had it for years.. interestingly enough. when my bear friends ask if i picked this name because its a hairy beast... sadly i have to say its a character from my favorite video game of all time...
sigh..