Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Blue 2.0 Del.icio.us


So I'm wayyy behind on this Blue 2.0 thing from being sick and then being bogged down in work that needs to be done..

I'm playing catch-up and as the server is down I'm doing this Blue 2.0 thing. Not to knock the system or whatnot.. but this blue 2.0 thing is continually seeming like a drag to me. I feel like I'm creating all these accounts for various programs and website that I'm never going to use again and thus using up space I don't need to. I'm so unplugged now of days when I'm not working and quite frankly, I enjoy it. I would never read, or draw, etc. if I was plugged in all the time.

So today I did the De.icio.us assignment. I can see the point of having this program/website.. there are certain websites I don't have bookmarked on every computer that I use that I have to go hunting for when I need it (pretty much websites I use in my free time). BUT as I'm really only using this computer here at work, I have what I need bookmarked for work and wouldn't need this program. So another example of space I feel I'm taking up that I'm not going to use in the future. I'll remember it though if for some twist of fate I have money and can afford internet at home... I then might need it.

Sigh.. I sound bitchy today. I need more sleep or a starbucks....

Thom

No comments: